Insurance of insured employees against accidents by the insurer. The list of insured persons is attached as an integral part of this Agreement.
In accordance with this Agreement, the insurer, insured upon the occurrence of an insured event specified in the agreement, undertakes to pay the insurance premium to the insured person (beneficiary) within the framework of the insurance policy, while the insurer is obliged to pay the insurance premium within the time period, procedure and volume established by the agreement.
The property interests of the insured as a result of an accident, which do not depend on the will of the insured person, are subject to liquidation, harm or death in connection with his life and health, are objects of insurance.
Insured events are the following events that occurred during the term of the insurance contract:
Liquidation (injury) of the insured person due to an accident);
Accidents that resulted in bodily harm as a result of unforeseen events beyond the control of the insured person, changes in the functioning of body organs as a result of injury or death:
- injuries as a result of burns, frostbite, drowning, electric shock and lightning, natural phenomena, explosions and attacks of animals, bites, bites, attacks of a person with malicious intent, falling or falling of the insured person on the body, collision of the body, overturning of vehicles (passenger cars, trains, trams, etc.) or injuries sustained during their movement in road traffic accidents, when using cars, remain poisonous plants, severe poisoning under the influence of chemicals, accidental bone fracture, blood outflow, disruption of the joints and tissue, complete or partial loss of body organs.
Death of the insured person due to an accident (excluding natural death, death from colds and diseases).
Death of the insured person as a result of the specified accidents.
- the size of the insurance ceiling to the insured person in the event of an insured event provided for in the Minor Article is determined on the basis of the documents of the medical institution, taking into account the percentage of the level of damage.
In the event of the death of the insured person as a result of an insured event, the insured person or the heirs of the insured person shall be fully paid the insurance money.
The right to receive the insurance ceiling or insurance money under the insurance contract belongs to the person in whose favor the contract was concluded, and to the person to whom the insured person dies, and to the person to whom the beneficiary is not specified, and the heir of the insured person under the law.
In the event of an insured event under an insurance contract, the insured is obliged to notify the insurer in writing in order to record the event that has occurred about the incident no later than 30 (thirty) banking days from the date of the insured event.
In the event of harm to the life and health of the insured person as a result of an insured event, the insured person is determined on the basis of an expert doctor's opinion in the amount of the insurance ceiling and documents of a medical institution, taking into account the percentage of damage caused.
In the event of the death of the insured person as a result of an insured event, the insured amount is determined in the amount of the full amount of the personal insurance indemnity and is paid to the beneficiary.
To obtain the insurance ceiling, the following documents are submitted to the insurer:
a) in case of harm to health as a result of an accident ;:
- insurance policy;
- Application of the insurer (recipient of Naf);
- a certificate from a medical institution or other medical document on the reasons for the occurrence of the insured event, date, diagnosis, diagnosis of treatment, duration of treatment must be indicated .;
- if necessary, other documents confirming the correctness and condition of the insured event, including an X-ray, documents from investigative or judicial authorities, etc.;
- identity document.
B) when he died as a result of an accident .:
- insurance policy;
- Application of the person receiving Naf (heir);
- Death certificate issued by the registry office or a copy certified by its notary ;;
- a document confirming the right of inheritance ;;
- an identity document.
If the necessary information is not enough to summarize from the medical documents provided by the insured person in case of damage to the soft tissues, ears, eyes, urinary tract, genital organs of the insured person, then the person who received the intervention may be referred by the insurer to a specialist doctor.
In the event of an insured event under an insurance contract (insurance policy), the insurer is obliged to pay the insured (insured persons) or the beneficiary in full or in part